As such, Belgium is Design returns to the spectacular location of the Palazzo Litta where it will contribute to the DAMN magazine and Mosca Partners group project A Matter of Perception. Here the theme is dedicated to Linking Minds and features a courtyard installation by renowned architects Diller Scofidio + Renfro.
The goal is to create an exhibition that lends insight into the creative process between two or more persons, ideas that grow from scratch through a mix of friendship, mutual trust, experience, as well as lots of amore & umore that results in a wonderful final product.
And the story is enhanced by the work of a photographer: this year is the turn of Laetitia Bica.
- Atelier lachaert dhanis | Art Casting
- Nicolas Bovesse | Keramis
- Benoît Deneufbourg | Cruso
- Nathalie Dewez | Val Saint Lambert
- Jean-François D’Or | Maison Vervloet
- Jan & Randoald | AtelierTernier – Labt
- Laend | valerie_traan
- Xavier Lust | Charles Schambourg by Nacarat
- Julien Renault | Kewlox
- Muller Van Severen | Emaillerie Belge