We will discover how creativity and beauty engage in taking up more sustainable ways of building and living in Europe. Get inspired by what is happening in creative, cultural and other industries, including the design and policy sector. Let’s explore together what opportunities there are and what can move initiatives beyond boundaries.
After the screening ot the film The object becomes., discover the speaches of :
Introductions by :
- Lucas de Man, Ambassador Dutch Design Week
- Isabelle Verilhac, President BEDA, Head of International Affairs and Innovation, Cité du Design, Saint Etienne
- Aurélie Champagne, Counsellor for Culture, Audiovisual, Media and Copyright at the Permanent Representation of France to the European Union
- Ilona Lelonek, Policy Officer DG Growth
- Guillian Graves, Big Bang Project
- Clelia Zernik, Professor of contemporary philosophy at Beaux-Arts de Paris
- Christiane Hoegner, Open Structures
- Sanne Schuurman + Fred Erik from Envisions
- Anton Martens, BC Materials
- Marjanne Cuypers, Blue Blocks | List Lucas, TNO
You can attend the event in Brussels or online.