We offer you a job in a close-knit and dynamic team. Contact with creative people, the opportunity to take part in events, to confront yourself with the sectors and expand your network, to learn and develop your knowledge, to propose your ideas and implement them.
Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Modeis a public agency that supports the international development of fashion and design companies.
- To promote and enhance the know-how of companies and designers by organising actions at international level;
- To advise and support companies in their export activities.
The intern will work within the WBDM team and assist them in a transversal way in their activities, with a focus on communication:
- planning and publishing on social networks (Instagram,LinkedInorFacebook);
- website management: feeding the website and updating it (articles, creators’ gallery, WBDM actions, news, …);
- updating the contacts database;
- participation in the organisation of promotional activities (exhibitions, seminars, invitations to buyers).
The internship is unpaid.
Student in communication, public relations, cultural management, economics, marketing, art history, languages, design or fashion… with:
- knowledge of or sensitivity to the fashion and/or design sector;
- ability to work in a small team, autonomy;
- public relations skills, good presentation;
Fluency in French is required. Knowledge of English is necessary, other languages (Dutch, Italian…) is an asset.