For Belgium is Design’s annual presence at Maison&Objet in Paris (18-22.01.2024), Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode and Flanders DC are presenting a selection of Belgian designers and brands.
To be supported by WBDM at this fair, send your application before 5.09.2023, 00.00.
The Maison&Objet Paris trade fair is a must for the decoration and design industry and will open its doors from 18 to 22 January 2024. Organised twice a year, the show brings together all the players in the art of living, creating links as well as business in a large pool of trends and novelties. It is structured in two main categories, OBJET with a retail target and MAISON with a prescriber and retail target.
WBDM has been participating since 2009 and with Flanders DC in the framework of Belgium is Design since 2012. The Belgium is Design stand is located in the Today section: The contemporary art of living is showing its full range. Iconic and up-and-coming design houses are combining uniqueness and innovation, and the creativity of our furniture and home furnishings ranges is geared to urban lifestyles. A concentrate of the zeitgeist, with an extra touch of audacity.
Collective stand of Belgian brands
The selection of products will be presented under the banner Belgium is Design. Promoting Belgian creativity internationally, the project aims to be a showcase for new design trends in Belgium. The aim of this presence, in addition to the company’s international commercial development, is to reach international opinion leaders and influencers with a sharp, high-quality selection.
WBDM and Flanders DC will bring together a selection committee of industry professionals who will analyse the applications according to the following criteria
- Brand positioning corresponding to the TODAY section of the show;
- International development strategy;
- Market-ready products;
- Successful and high quality products.
In addition, particular attention will be paid to the efforts made by the brand in terms of sustainable development, without this being a selection criterion.
How to participate?
The promotional actions organised by WBDM are aimed at a public of Walloon and Brussels companies and designers who meet the following criteria
- Have a production activity in Wallonia and/or Brussels and/or develop an activity for the Walloon and/or Brussels economy;
- Have been selected by WBDM on the basis of an application file in accordance with the detailed terms and conditions of participation.
- Download and read carefully the conditions of participation and the composition of the file as well as the attached insurance policy.
- Send your application to WBDM before 5.09.2023.