AWEX : Consultancy support (specialists in Foreign Trade & specialists in Design)
In the context of its "Consultancy Support" program, AWEX provides to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) the opportunity to obtain the advice of :
- specialists in Foreign Trade
- specialists in Design
approved by the Wallonia Export-Investment Agency in order to develop their presence abroad.
To support the launch of an existing product/service on a new export market, AWEX offers Walloon SMEs eligible for its support a subsidy covering the fees of certified service providers.
Foreign trade advisory services include:
- the development of an export strategy
- the establishment or restructuring of an export department;
- the conducting of market studies and commercial prospecting;
- the acquisition of techniques for participating in international calls for tenders and financing;
- the search for partners and the conclusion of international partnerships.
Export design consulting services include:
- the development of the company's brand image and its products/services for export;
- the development of an export graphic charter;
- the adaptation of the design of existing products/services to the specificities of foreign markets
The Wallonia Export-Investment Agency covers 50 % of the experts' fees excluding VAT (maximum 750 EUR per day).
|AWEX, Financial Incentives Department
Stéphane ROMANS: +32 2 421.85.97, email@example.com