Be prepared to work internationally
Incorporating the international dimension into the development of your project can rapidly prove useful and necessary for the following reasons:
- Outlets into the local market are often soon limited
- The recognition derived from visibility abroad
This approach represents a major investment, the fruit of which will not be seen immediately. You will find effective preparation and customized support invaluable.
- Grants for prototypes
- Intellectual property
Starting your company/project
- Design Innovation training courses in managing the design activity
- Wallonia-Brussels International / How to develop contacts abroad?
- Maison du Design: the rendezvous for entrepreneur designers!
- Job'in Design: A nursery for design companies
- The startup accelerator NEST'up by Crative Wallonia
- Wallonie Design: Boost-Up/Creative Industries
- Other nurseries and incubators
- In Brussels
- In Wallonia
- Promote your activity
- Finance your activity
- Designer/company collaboration
- Be prepared to work internationally
- Be present on the international stage