Wallonia-Brussels International / How to develop contacts abroad?
Carrying out an internship in a company abroad in the context of the development of his company.
Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI) promotes participations of young entrepreneurs in abroad interships. The aims of this internship are manifold and can include:
- Devlop a long-term relationship with a potential economic partner.(with a foreign perspective, and developing interculturality).
- be immerged in a foreign market, with an approach of cultural curiosity.
- promote the international reputation of Wallonia's companies.
- Young companies whose creation date is younger than two years and whose headquarters are in Wallonia.
- Young person who's in the process of setting up a business, and living in Wallonia.
Other informations :
The duration :
An internship of one or two weeks in a company of the hosting country.
Introduction des candidatures :
The candidate sends his application by post or by e-mail to the contact person of WBI.
Delays of the applications :
- Before the 15th of November for a stay between January and June
- Before the 15th of April for a stay between July and December.
The selection is made by WBI and AWEX. In principle, the decision will be taken one month after the deadline of the submissions.
Modalités financières :
The grant consists in an unique intervention in the expenses of the stay and mobility.
- 500 € each week with a maximum of two weeks.
- 75% of the transport expenses with a maximum of 700€.