IP Advice by Picarré
Intellectual property expertise center for the protection and valorisation of your innovations
Picarré advisers put their competence and knowledge at your service with the aim to make intellectual property available to everyone interested. As non-profit organisation supported by Wallonian and European Funds, the provisions offered within these services are charged through subventions.
- Advice services
- Anteriority research
- Technological and competitor monitoring focused on the involved patent
- Analysis of the current technological panorama
- Definition of a suitable patent's registration strategy.
Click here to download the advising services agenda: Counsels Agenda
- A Wallon Expertise Center for intellectual property
- A PatLib Patent Information Center belonging to a network of more than 300 centers based in Europe, and recognized by the European Patent Office and the Belgian Office of Intellectual Property (OPRI).
For further information:
Liège Science Park - Avenue Pré-Aily, 4 - 4031 ANGLEUR
Tel 04/349 84 00, firstname.lastname@example.org ,www.picarre.be